Saturday, July 11, 2009

"& I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be going wrong"


- Audrey Hepburn
Bonjour and salut to everyone, I'm Grace, a fourteen-year-old girl somwhere on the coast of NSW, Australia. I'm kind of insane, but at least it's fun ;D
I like lots of things. Clouds, for example. I also like old movies, stars, winter, summer, spring, autumn, SUGAR, bookshops that have little cafes in them (v. convienient), reading, music, lavender, my iPod, the piano, actually all flowers everywhere, travelling, the beach, forests, cats, dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, trench coats, tea (especially jasmine tea), camping with the APC, the APC, ice cream but only the ice cream that is flavored coffee, Gossip Girl, raspberries (natures sugar suppliments), parties and partying, dancing crazily with the APC, tragic movies, guys with english accents, scented candles that aren't the ones my mother insists smell nice but which I am convinced are burning garbage flavored, cinnamon, criossantes, castles, high heels that are just too high to be reguarded safe, snow, messy-haired boys, black-and-white photos, Christmastime (even though I am so very not religious), animals, stupid mindless girls magazines, cupcakes, cookies, charm bracelets, shiny things, 'shiny water' (x3), cocktail rings, spiderwebs, and a whole bunch of other things that I am so not going to bore you with.
Among other things I just really dislike meat, people whom I don't know or like hugging me, Enya, BALLOONS, religion, the whole emo thing - i mean wtf, most popular music, and the movie Australia. -shudder-
My favorite musical artists are Radiohead, Taylor Swift, Short Stack, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Jeff Buckley, Shiny Toy Guns, REM, Sarah Blasko, MGMT, Sum 41, the Killers, the Foo Fighters, Coldplay, Weezer, TheThe, Muse, and a whole bunch more that I can't think of at the moment.
My role models are Audrey Hepburn, Amy Lee, Audrey Tautou and pretty much all successful travel journalists.
I want to be a travel journalist and an author, and I want to travel the world.
In fact, I have a whole list of things I plan to do before I die which I might post for you one day.
I'm a big daydreamer. I like daydreaming.
RANDOM FACTS: I have never broken a bone, my teeth are slow to fall out apparently, and I'm scared of clowns and Michael Jackson.
I have one kitten whom I named Prickle, and a Border Collie called Scully (he has a brother called Maulder, who is owned by my cousin. Or was, at least).
And now I can't think of things to write. I guess if you checkout my profile you could learn more things about me. Or you may be met with a ton of crap.
Now, let the actual blog posts begin!

xo,
grace

No comments:

Post a Comment